Monday, July 29, 2013

WANTED!

Breaking news! I have a knotty feline criminal in da house! She steals tatting and tosses it carelessly around the place! She does it AGAIN after she's been told. I've managed to get a glimpse of the culprit for you to help me apprehend her.         Her wanted poster is below

There is a reward for her apprehension and detainment.


GingerSnap is not the only one who is wanted. YOU are! 


You may have noticed that I haven't been blogging as often as I once did. However, I'm still online and would love to stay in touch with all of you that are kind enough to visit my blog. I still plan on blogging from time to time, but I don't know if it will be as often.
Please feel free to visit me at the following places online and I hope you follow or connect in some way. 



So, Just know you're wanted... 
I hope you want me, too! ;)

Luv n' stuff,
TattingChic
        xoxo

7 absolutely fabulous things were said:

Madtatter80 said...

Cute poster, I stop by a lot, so far I don't belong to those other places I slow to start with all the computer stuff!

Unknown said...

Thanks Madtatter. Well, maybe when/if you decide to join any other places online there then you know you've got a connection already. :)

Margarets designer cards said...

You might be like Fox her cat Gian takes a lot of interest in her tatting and I am sure he was a tatter in another life, your cat could be the same.
Thank you for the moment you left on my blog, I am getting there the infection as gone now, just a few more weeks before I can start life again.
I am on Pinterest so I will look you up.
Margaret

Unknown said...

I really don't know anything about that. It's quite natural for a kitty to focus on anything with thread in it.

Unknown said...

-- oh btw Margaret, please do connect on Pinterest. That would nice.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Tat!

We've missed you so much! Hope all is well and that we'll see some of your gorgeous creations in the future.

That little Gingersnap is totally misunderstood... she merely wants to put some extra stitches in your tatting to add her own personal touch... when she tosses it she's just trying to put it back but she doesn't have a good throwing "paw" yet. Besides how could you apprehend that darling little mischievous face??

Have a great day! Edie Marie (formerly Edie Maries Attic) and Marie Antoinette (we've teamed up to blog together now on Marie's blog)

Unknown said...

Hey Ed,
Thanks for stopping by. You can call me Chic.
How can I NOT apprehend her? She's so cute and fun to snuggle with.